Thursday 1 April 2010

PitRok Deodorant Wipes "highly recommended" for Runners

In April's issue of Runners World magazine our PitRok deodorant wipes were tried and tested against Carnation antifungal wipes, Scholl deo-activ wipes and Slazenger sport aid wipes. PitRok deodorant wipes were the editors choice with 4stars with the editor stating:

"Made of organic cotton these wipes are guaranteed not to have been tested on animals. Refreshing, with good deodorising capacity."

Of the back of this editorial feature we had an influx of enquiries about the product, including a running coach called Sarah who was keen to put the product to the test. I sent her a complimentary pack to test out on the basis that she would write back to me with a review of the product. Here is what she thought:

"I used the PitRok deodorant wipes after a race of over 20 miles last weekend, as there were no shower facilities and I had a long drive home. They were effective, easy to use, and did a great job of freshening me up! I also like the smell of them. Would recommend highly."

No comments:

Post a Comment