Friday 23 September 2011

Customer Review

"Hello,

I tried PitROk spray & crystal stick deodorants last week, after my friend recommended them and I'm so glad that I did!

I sweat a lot (especially on my stomach) and am always conscious of other people being able to smell me. As a result, I always have baby wipes & mini antiperspirants on hand, before it becomes an issue.

But not any more! I still sweat, however, I don’t need to worry about odour with the PitROK products, nor the itchy feeling that usually accompanies the sweat. And the effects last all day!

Even though the instructions say it should be applied to underarms &/or feet, I use the spray on my body & the crystal stick under my arms. I'm still getting used to wetting the crystal stick before using it and would prefer if it could be applied to dry skin (like other cream sticks). But once you get used to it, it's no longer an issue.

I also like the fact that they are fragrance free. I no longer get the 'battle of the fragrances' between my perfume & deodorant.

I am so glad that I tried these products. They have been great & I will definitely be recommending them to my family & friends!

Many thanks & keep up the good work."

1 comment:

  1. bought pitrok the other day and has made a massive improvement to under arm odour! i can now say that my sweat no longer smells! best item in the shops! however does not stop sweating but im not a heavy sweater and id rather the smell be gone more than anything else! well worth the price and am considering to use the other products they have too! THANKS PITROK! X

    ReplyDelete